At our school, we welcome children aged three years and older.
The number of children in every class and its composition is defined by the school administration and is based on the level of proficiency in Russian and the age of kids. The price for the youngest students (three years old) is 460 euros per year, for other groups (children aged four years and upwards) the price is 680 euros per year.
Most classes offer the following subjects: Speech and Language Development, Literacy Skills Development, Development of Creative Abilities. Some elder classes introduce other subjects, such as Russian Language, Reading, Literature, Social Studies, Mathematics.
Attention! The Kalinka Russian School is a Saturday school of complementary education. Kalinka is only open on Saturdays.
To submit an application for enrollment, please follow the link to access the kids.cloud communication portal. For each type of enrollment you will find the documents you need to fill out. Please also note the Internal rules of conduct. Observation of these rules makes children’s stay at school safe and comfortable, and the learning process – more effective.
Attention! For those parents who have two or more children in different groups at different times, the Administration provides a free group of extended hours from 9.00 to 9.50 so that the child, while waiting for the start of his main classes, will spend time with our teachers. You can obtain more detailed information from the school administration by contacting us by e-mail or phone.
The final number and composition of groups will be determined finally by the beginning of the school year. Schedule of main classes will also be posted on the site by September. At the moment, you can find the Lesson Schedule and Training Saturdays in the "Information Documents" section when filling out the online form in Kids.cloud.
Rules of filling documents in the kids.cloud system
1. You can fill out in Russian the questionnaire proposed in the system, but names, surnames, as well as the residential address, need be entered in Latin characters.
2. When filling out the forms, you will find documents that need to be signed and returned to the system. These documents need to be printed, completed, signed, scanned and attached for our administrators.
3. The documents with the information you need, such as your schedule or the working Saturdays, will be sent as information files.
4. Upon completion of the enrollment procedure, we will send to your email address a confirmation that all documents have been received, and we will propose a group and a schedule for the child.
5. You will also receive an invitation with a login to register in the system. After registration, you can use the kids.cloud system to communicate with your teacher, get information from the administration, etc.
Enrollment in clubs for children
If your child is already enrolled in the Kalinka Russian School, please switch to the Enrollment Section of the kids.cloud communication portal and proceed to fill out the documents you need to enroll in the selected optional clubs. The price of optional clubs for students of the Kalinka Russian School is 190 euros per year for one club. If the student is enrolled in three or more clubs, the price for each club is 150 euros.
Your child can attend our optional clubs even without being enrolled in the Kalinka Russian School. The price of optional clubs for children who don't study at the Kalinka Russian School is 380 euros per year for one club (no discount for the number of clubs). For this option, follow the link:
Clubs are suitable for children starting from 5-6 years.
Enrollment in courses for adults
Russian as a foreign language
Open enrollment in the RFL group (Russian as a foreign language) for children aged 10 or older.
The concept of teaching RFL in our school is based on the Socratic method, the active use of the Russian language and cross-communication, which do not allow students to be distracted.
To enroll in school, you must go through online registration on the Kids.cloud communication portal